*Updated – this position has been filled. Thank you!
We’re looking for a versatile individual to join our growing team!
Operations & Sales Administrator – Casual Part-Time/Flexi-Hours or Freelance
Tettiera® is a Maltese artisan company that creates and develops products with whole leaf tea, herbs, spices and botanicals. With high quality ingredients, they create concept gifting and high-quality daily food & beverage commodities for the health & well-being conscious consumers. Tettiera® services several concept Cafeterias, high-end Restaurants and Hotels with its HORECA Collection where the tea ritual experience is developed. Tettiera® is also available in key gourmet shops, health shops, wine & spirit boutiques, designer houses, interior design shops and gifting outlets. Tettiera® are the sole importers and distributors of Copenhagen Sparkling Tea Company & Denby Pottery in Malta & Gozo.
Visit the Tettiera® online shop with world-wide delivery options.
Roles & Responsibilities
A fast-paced role supporting the team at the front of operations:
What does the role involve?
- Product formation & décor
- Quality control
- Store keeping, in line with the internal procedures
- Stock imports processes
- Sales administration & order processing
- Online Shop & Woo Commerce Content Handling
- Orders dispatch process; courier bookings, logbook updating
- Building client relationships & sales development
- Merchandising & artistic display set-up at Point-of-Sale
- Delivering goods to B2B Clientele
- Assisting & co-ordinating Client queries & customer care
- Assisting in administration, procurement & sales operations
Characteristics, Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must, first and foremost love tea!
Having an eye to detail and a creative flair is key, to seal off our luxury product collections with perfection. Multi-tasking, co-ordinating, organisational and communication skills are crucial in this multi-functional role. Must be familiar with the digital world including social media and must be affluent with basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and E-Commerce.
Knowledge of Woo Commerce and operative cloud solutions such as e-cash tills, barcode systems, would be considered an asset. Training will be given.
- Driving license and own his/her own car. Fuel will be reimbursed based on mileage.
- Languages requirement: Fluent in English & Maltese (not mandatory)
- Qualification Level: O – Levels and or A- Levels. Qualification in Marketing and or Sales will be considered an asset.
- Basic Computer Skills with knowhow of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Food Handlers Licence. ( If not in possession of one, the candidate will be guided on how best to obtain it)
- Must be a Maltese EU Citizen.
Ongoing Product training will be given together with operational sales & merchandising training.
This is a casual part-time or a freelance role with a competitive hourly rate with a minimum requirement of 20 hours per week. An ongoing monthly schedule will be agreed with both parties accordingly. Majority of working hours are required for mornings. Such a schedule has seasonality trends.
Tettiera Facility is based in Mosta, Malta.
Interested candidates are to send in their CV and any references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.