This website is owned and operated by Tettiera, a registered trademark privately owned by Joanna Micallef Farrugia and Diana Mifsud with a registered postal address is at Neroli, Imqades Street, Mgarr, MGR2121, Malta, EU. Factory address: Tettiera, St Mary Store, Tumas Dingli Street, Mosta, Malta.
Tettiera provides this website as an e-commerce platform to sell its product and merchandise range and to provide information about the world of tea.
The materials contained on the website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. Tettiera does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
Some links within the website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Tettiera includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
Please note that the colour of images may be limited by the availability of images or the technology used to access this site. We will do our best to load faithful reproductions of the product offered. Please refer to the description of the product and its ingredients alongside the image to confirm the exact nature of the product.
The Order is fulfilled by the buyer selecting the product/s of his/her choice and adding it/them under the heading ‘Your Cart’. The buyer must validate his/her details, billing address, location and form of delivery and the selected payment method.
The customer shall warrant the accuracy of all information supplied to fulfil the order. Should all, or any part of the delivery addresses, prove to be incorrect, thereby obliging Tettiera to return its orders, the customer shall bear the consequences thereof, and Tettiera shall be entitled to charge administrative and transportation costs associated with returning an order. If the information provided is incorrect, Tettiera shall further reserve the right to cancel any order at its discretion.
After the order is placed, Tettiera shall send the buyer an email summarising the terms and conditions of the order. Please note that this does not mean that the order has been accepted. Tettiera’s acceptance of the order shall only take place when the products are dispatched for delivery.
Tettiera reserves the right to refuse an order from a customer with whom there is, or had been, a dispute over the fulfilment or payment of a previous order, or when the customer fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
Delivery Information – Postage & Courier
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 48 working hours. Allow a further 2 working days for standard delivery and 1 working day for express delivery.
- All orders will be charged at Euros € unless the buyer chooses a different currency from their paypal account.
- Free delivery to Malta on orders over €15
- Standard Delivery to Malta within 2 working days from dispatch on orders below 15€ are charged at 5€ including VAT.
- Standard delivery to Europe & UK below 1000g up to €10.85. Standard delivery to Middle East, USA & Canada, Asia & Australia below 1000g up to €11.11. ( Postage prices are VAT exempt)
- Express Delivery to Malta: within the next working day. Price at 7.00€ including VAT.
- Signature is required upon delivery. A signature upon delivery shall constitute conclusive evidence that the buyer is satisfied that the goods delivered are according to the quantity which had been ordered, and also that the goods are free from any apparent defect or damage. The buyer may not reject the goods or any part thereof solely on the grounds of short delivery of an instalment. If the goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the client.
- Tettiera cannot be held liable for failure to fulfil any one of its commitments to a buyer, if such failure is due to a case of force majeure such as, but not limited to, war, strike (in-house or at one of its service providers), lock-out, accident, fire, ice, flood, bad weather, interruption or suspension of means of communication and/or transport, blockade, blockage of exports, prohibited import or export, cessation of production or delivery, regulatory decision of an administrative supervisory body, etc. In such situations, Tettiera shall inform you of this impossibility and the measures taken to remedy it.
- All delivery charges will be automatically calculated at check-out. These delivery charges might change from time to time.
All delivery charges will be automatically calculated at check-out. These delivery charges might change from time to time.
Due to the nature of the goods, Tettiera shall not accept returns unless there is an issue with the quality of the product in question.
It is recommended that the buyer contacts the Tettiera team immediately within 24 hours of receipt of goods on email@example.com in order for the issue to be handled directly.
Unless otherwise noted in this website, tettiera.com owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trademarks, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to our content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of tettiera.com copyright.
Product Information Disclaimer
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions, in addition to any contract entered into pursuant to these terms and conditions, are subject to Maltese law.
The Courts of Malta shall have sole jurisdiction for any dispute relating to the Sale and/or the application of these terms and conditions.